- About Us
- Prep School
- Senior School
- Sixth Form
- Contact Us
Sport plays a vital role in school life at HCS. We offer a wide variety of sports and physical activities and our aim is to provide all pupils with the opportunity to participate in as many of these as possible. HCS also has a national reputation for holding competitive tournaments in rugby, hockey, cricket, netball and rounders.
Scholars’ Programme (available for entry in Years 7, 9 and 12)
Through our programme of scholarships, we aim to provide the elite sports person with the training opportunities , facilities, coaching and competition to enable them to enhance their sporting potential.
• A minimum of 8-10 hours of sport per week.
• Excellent coaching from in-house and external coaches.
• Good quality facilities with a commitment to ongoing investment and development.
• Access to the school multi gym (Sixth Form only)
• A competitive but enjoyable and friendly environment
• Strong links with clubs for further training and competitive opportunities.
• Domestic and major sports tours, eg. India 2011
• Mentor programme for our gifted and talented
• Sports Academies
Click here for NATIONAL AND COUNTY HONOURS>>